Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Funny Sms Text Message

Funny Sms Text Message



When i open my eyes every morning i pray to God that everyone should have a friend like you.... Why should only i suffer!!!

*************************


If ur world is spining Round & Round..& Round....Ur heart is beating fast ,do u think its LOVE? na Munna na its called high B/P...

*************************

Last night I lay in my bed looking at the beautiful stars, the moon and the sky...then i thought where the hell is my roof


*************************

Birdy birdy in the sky dropped a poopy in my eye, I don't worry I don't cry, I'm just happy that cows can't fly!


*************************

At dis moment in time 10 million people r having sex.5 million people r drinking coffee.100 million people r sleeping & 1 stupid fool is reading my text!pass on


*************************

The rain makes all things beautiful. The grass & flowers 2. If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn’t it rain on you?


*************************


i want u 2 know dat our friendship means alot 2 me.U cry i cry.U laugh i laugh.U jump out of da window... I look down & den... i laugh again


*************************

God made man and then rested. God made women and then no one rested


*************************

><(((:>I send dis fish as a sign of friendship Plz take care of it & keep it in mobile & daily put ur mobile in water so tat fish wont DIE:-)


*************************

One day Raja and rani decided to send messages to each other by using Pigeon instead of mobile. The very next day pigeon reached raja without any message. He angried and called to rani.She told stupid "This was a missed call"


*************************

Terrorists have kidnapped our lecturers... and demanded a ransom of 500000 Rs or else they will burn them with kerosene... plz donate. i have donated 15 litres.



Tags : Funny Sms Text Message, Funny Sms Joke, Funny Mobile Sms

No comments:

Post a Comment